Mod Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of the things

2 posters

Go down

State of the things Empty State of the things

Post  redish Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:34 pm

I would like to start a dialog, dear God, I can't believe I said that about da club.

First of all, I would like to say I am not trying to push anyone anywhere. These are my opinions.

Where is everyone on how things are now? I obviously don't like the threads that should be chat rooms. I really don't. I admonish someone for derailing threads and then I see two mods doing it.

Joey's fit while HeyNow wasn't posting almost got me to stop posting. At least, now it isn't as bad.

PSNBN, thedude, Twisted Vincent, Rob Fleming, would have been posters that would have banned a long time ago in the past. I didn't catch what the dude changed in Jacco's post the first time, PSNBN still has attitude issues, TV's little fit after be 'baited' into the Adriano thread again and causing problems, Reb I am pretty sure blomqvist returned.

Or am I just abnormally cranky because of school? Am I complaining to much? If that's the case then I will stop. I already know a poster that has quit coming to the site because of all of this.

What do all of you think?

redish

Back to top Go down

State of the things Empty Re: State of the things

Post  HeyNow Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 am

Much of the place seems much the same as it was, say, 5 years ago. Maybe not as much news posted? More nonsense? I suppose the polls aren't much anymore. We've always had the this or that polls but I think we probably are missing polls that let you sit back and think about you life for a minute and then respond with a paragraph or two. Star-crossed and the Pool seem as active as ever, but WN&N and Polls don't really seem flooded. Members come and go...

At the worst, wasn't Joey's excessive posting limited to around 5 topics?

I ain't defending the guy.

Myself? I surely was overdoing it there a couple of weeks ago and I've pulled back though I see nothing wrong with starting a couple of absolutely frivolous posts a week and seeing where they go.

I would sad if something I've done caused someone to leave. I suppose it's happened before. da club should just be a fun little place to be.

HeyNow
HeyNow

Back to top Go down

Post  HeyNow Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 am

Ha! It auto edits to "da club"! Cute!
HeyNow
HeyNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content