Mod Meet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys consider efukt to be a tube site?

4 posters

Go down

Do you guys consider efukt to be a tube site? Empty Do you guys consider efukt to be a tube site?

Post  killbillvol69 Tue May 03, 2011 8:15 pm

OK so I always take tube site links down when I find them... but this efukt site, it basically has portions of videos, and always just the horrible parts (30 seconds from a BTS where a girl accidentally shits, 2 mins of an anal scene where the girl is crying, etc.)

So, should we consider links from there in the same way as we consider links from all the more 'conventional' tube sites, and take them down?

Oh and I put this here because it didn't really fit under "Hot Spots" or "Members".

killbillvol69

Back to top Go down

Do you guys consider efukt to be a tube site? Empty Re: Do you guys consider efukt to be a tube site?

Post  Savoy Thu May 05, 2011 9:57 am

No.

If people are watching efukt to jack off, just take me out back and shoot me in the head. I'm done.

Savoy

Back to top Go down

Do you guys consider efukt to be a tube site? Empty Re: Do you guys consider efukt to be a tube site?

Post  killbillvol69 Thu May 05, 2011 11:32 pm

I certainly hope ppl aren't jacking off to it, but I'm jaded enough that I don't think I'd be surprised if I found out that someone was.

Disappointed, yes. But not surprised.

killbillvol69

Back to top Go down

Post  redish Fri May 06, 2011 2:53 pm

I don't think so either.

redish

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny Jay Tue May 29, 2012 6:15 am

How about p*rn.com?

I removed a link to this site but noticed some companies appear to be directing their content there. It looks like a tube site but now I'm having my doubts. For now I consider it a tube site until I know different.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Jonny Jay on Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Jonny Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  killbillvol69 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:43 pm

I don't know. I don't think that it used to be. But these days it kinda looks like it is.

I'd delete the link too. Better safe than sorry.

killbillvol69

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny Jay Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 am

Thanks kb

Jonny Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down